Take the family on a captivating experience of river life at the Singapore River Safari. Inspired by the mighty rivers of the world, the attraction features animals and plantation against a backdrop of history and culture. Name the world’s longest rivers in order: which comes first, Egypt’s Nile, China’s Yangtze, or South America’s Amazon? Discover how deep Africa’s Congo River runs, and the religious significance of the Ganges in India. Learn about the endangered species of North America’s Mississippi, the floating villages of the Mekong in Asia and the river systems of the Murray in Australia. The Amazon River Quest also gives you an idea of what it’s like to cruise along the world’s rainforest, while the Flooded Forest takes you deep into the ‘lungs of the earth’. There’s certainly no shortage of fun and discovery at the Singapore River Safari!
- Flexible schedule to visit park (ticket is valid for 180 days from the ‘Visit Date’ indicated on the voucher)
- Cruise downstream on one of the park’s boat rides, included in your ticket
- Delight in the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River, and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life’
- Meet the adorable pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest!
- River Safari lasts 2-3 hours so for the full wildlife experience, we also recommend that you check out Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari!